Does your fairy garden NEED a place to hang freshly washed fairy tutus? No, but who wouldn’t fall in love with this cute little addition to your garden?
- Wooden skewers or thick pieces of wire for the clothesline posts
- Jute or cotton string for the clothesline
- Ribbon or miniature flowers
- Miniature clothesline pegs (we found some at a dollar store)
- Decorations for the top of the posts
- Cut the posts so they are the desired height. Remember you will be pushing the bottom of the posts into your dirt so you’ll need to take that into consideration when measuring.
- Measure the length of your clothesline and cut it.
- Put a dab of glue on the first post where you’re going to tie your clothesline onto it. This will make it a little more secure after it’s tied on.
- Repeat the process with the second post.
- Glue the clothesline post decoration onto the top of the post
- Cut a small piece of tulle into a rectangle. Fold the tulle so it looks like an accordion and tack it together at the top. It will resemble a tiny tutu. Use ribbon or flowers to accent the top of the tutu.
- Attach the tutu onto the clothesline using the pegs.