According to myself, nothing compares to a delicious, crispy chicken wing smothered in Frank’s RedHot sauce. However, these “hot wing inspired” cauliflower bites are pretty tasty. We served them at our party and they were a hit. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to buffalo wings or are just looking for a new side dish, give this recipe a try.
Buffalo Sriracha Cauliflower Bites
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or butter.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Reserve the bowl.
- Roast the cauliflower for 15 minutes or until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, sriracha, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and toss until coated.
- Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting for 5 minutes or until hot.