Makes 40 skewers
- Bocconcini Cheese (Cocktail Size)
- Roasted Red Peppers (from a jar)
- Small Tortellini (40 pieces)
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts (quartered)
- 50 grams sliced Salami (halved)
- pimento stuffed green olives
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini, drain, toss in olive oil and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning. Cool completely
- Drain Bocconcini Cheese, cut in half and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Lay out all ingredients and put on skewers.
- Plate and enjoy!